- This event has passed.
“Squeeze Me” Intimate Group
April 8, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$50
Are you Longing for more intimacy in your relationship?
Do you and your partner struggle with communicating effectively?
Would you like more depth in your relationship?
Then is is for you!
The AIM of the “Squeeze Me” Intimacy Group (SMIG):
- To provide an intimate journey with your partner and create moments of authentic expressions of thoughts and feelings.
- To gain a deeper level of self-awareness that could lead to a deeper level of self-awareness of one’s partner.
- o create a space for feedback by other couples sharing from their own experiences.
- Will offer ways to compassionately communicate.
- Will have open dialogue around past and present life experiences.
- Will create pathways for a better understanding of yourself and your partner
1. The group will meet for two (2) hours with a maximum of seven (7) couples.
2. The group leader will facilitate the group conversation and process.
3. The group leader will provide interpretations, contain group integrity (time), and honor the group boundaries.
1. Each couple will feel the caring support from the group as a whole.
2. When sharing personal experiences, various emotions and feelings may arise from personal stories of the past as well as present day encounters.
3. This is an intimacy group for couples whoselives will be enriched relationally and spiritually.
DATE AND TIMES:Saturday, April 8, 2017
1. Group 1: 8:30am – 10:30am.
2. Group 2:11:30am – 1:30pm.
3. Group 3: 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
FEE:The group fee is $50.00 per couple.